ISC France is a affiliate of the London based organization ISC Group. It is a female network dedicated to insurance professionals living in France.
The association was founded in 2019 with the aim of building a network through which members can exchange, share and help each other in the spirit of mutual respect.
- To group in the form of an international professional network, women managers and senior executives practicing within and on behalf of a company or group of companies belonging to the insurance industry,
- To build a network through which members can exchange information on professional subjects, in respect of any restrictions of confidentiality, and in the spirit of trust and mutual respect,
- To encourage exchanges around themes related to insurance to inspire future generations of leaders in this economic sector,
- To benefit from mutual guidance and support on professional issues,
- To help women at all levels of companies in the insurance industry and to sponsor women to achieve their professional goals,
- To promote social responsibility,
- To create and participate in events organised by ISC France or its members. These events include, without limitation; private dinners, seminars, round tables and receptions.
About ISC Group
Established in London in 2008, ISC Group is a global business network for senior women operating in, or involved with, insurance.
We consider women to be the key to unlocking the full potential of businesses and corporations. We believe that women and men working together enables a creative tension where diverse thinking flourishes. Diverse thinking is proven to create success and transforms the working culture to the benefit of everyone.
We are committed in this pursuit to continue to engage with and unite female executives and directors throughout the UK, EU and internationally and in doing so develop meaningful cross border business relationships that enhance the appeal of the insurance profession and the protection we offer customers and clients.
Everything we do is aimed at benefiting our profession and broader society.
For details of ISC Group’s history, purpose and vision, please visit:
The benefits of being a benefactor member of ISC France:
- Participation on athe Board of ISC France,
- Opportunity to host roundtable dinner at corporate facilities,
- Allocation of 3 active memberships (€350/membership/annum),
- Designated place at ISC Annual Dinner in London,
- ISC France speaker at internal events,
- Promotion and membership status on ISC France website, social media and other communications.
Benefactor membership fee: €10,000 per annum.
If your organization is interested in becoming a member of ISC France, please contact: Carlene Clifford, General Secretary and Partnerships email@example.com.